It’s a gloomy night tonight: rainy, plans that went awry, homework piling up.
I could come up with a billion reasons to be unhappy. But instead, I’m going to think up a billion reasons why I’m happy! Apparently I’m really in love with lists today!
1. I have Highland Gaelic Ale. So much yum.
2. Dinner = veggie pot pie and green beans with salt & garlic powder. So much yum, part deux.
3. New Adventures of Old Christine on demand…fo’ free!
4. My run today was amazing. I think 6 miles is the distance for optimal runner’s highness
5. I’m sitting on my couch in my pajamas and robe. Enough said.
What is making your night great?