This Tuesday Confessional programming is brought to you by Bob Dylan:
I’m not sure how to express my feelings better than this song, which has comforted me through more scary times of the unknown than I wish to count!
1. I’ve never driven more than an hour by myself. And at the end of this week, I’ll be driving nearly 6. I am terrified. And excited. But mostly terrifiedly excited…if that makes any sense whatsoever…
2. I’ve always wanted to go on a road trip by myself. And I’m really excited to try local beers and meet new people and explore on my own because I have always been weirdly independent like that. What makes me feel slightly Bob Dylan-y is the fact that this may be a glimpse into my future away from the boy.
3. On a happier topic, cinnamon crunch bagels at Panera are the bomb diggity. I’m drooling just thinking about it.
4. I cancelled my clinic appointments for today because I have a massive midterm tomorrow and wanted to wear comfy clothes/camp out at Panera to study.
5. As much as I *know* my future is for real, I feel like I need to keep pinching myself because I just cannot believe it!
Do you have a “go to” comforting song?