1. Morning runs are officially my favorite. I love getting an early start to the day and not having to worry about squeezing a run in later in the day when all of the busy starts to happen.
2. I packed a blueberry bagel with peanut butter for lunch today even though I know I’ll be at Panera. I hate being “that girl” who brings her own food into a cafe setting, but I’ll be buying coffee. So that makes me less of a WiFi freeloader? At least that’s what I’m telling myself.
3. Now that March is here, I can feel my patience regarding waiting for acceptance letters seriously slipping. All I want to do is go running and eat Swedish fish and know where I’m going to be living!
4. Through this whole waiting process, I’ve learned that I truly like to talk about my feelings over and over. I think it drives the boy crazy because I keep bringing up the same subjects day after day but talking about what I’m stressed over is like a brain massage.
5. I think that salads from the salad bar and restaurants always taste a million times better than salads I make at home, even if they have the exact same ingredients.
Happy Tuesday! I’m glad that the wind and rain and gloom has passed! And it’s March!