Okay, okay. I know it’s Wednesday. But my brain has been going a million miles an hour and I didn’t realize that I forgot to do my Tuesday confessional until 11 pm last night and I’ve only just gotten enough downtime to write a blog post.
My life is currently both busy and awesome.
1. Janae is my role model. Go tell her how awesome she is!
2. If someone had told me a month ago that I’d be moving to a new city, attending my number school choice, and potentially living with a roommate I’d have sent them to get a CT scan. I’m still in awe of how quickly and unpredictably my life changed.
3. I’m finally starting to come to terms with moving, though. I know the boy and I will be fine, I know I’ll love my new apartment (wherever that may be), and I know everything will work out
4. I am only considering apartments with a washer and a dryer. I feel like that is weird…
5. Since I’ve gotten into #1 program (what I will refer to it as from now on), I’ve felt smarter. It’s not like getting accepted raised my IQ and obviously my super brain skills are what got me accepted in the first place…but I just feel smarter. Again, weird…
6. I haven’t run in 1 1/2 weeks. I guess that is what 20 page research papers will do to a girl.
Happy Hump Day!