I was planning on doing another Friday Love List but, let’s face it, all I love right now are my pajamas, Grey’s Anatomy, iced coffee (or any sort of caffeine really), and the fact that the boy puts up with my strangeness. I’ve loved these things for the past month or so.
Needless to say, my Love Lists were becoming redundant and will probably remain so until the semester ends.
Which is, amazingly, next week.
That doesn’t count study days or finals but honestly, I think the semester ends the second I need to stop trudging to class and enduring 12 hour days. I even kind of slightly enjoy study days/finals because all I am really required to do is study and show up for my exams.
Maybe I’m just a masochist.
You know it’s the end of the semester when…
– you forget what day it is and miss a class due to this
– you eat potato chips at 10:30 in the morning and pretend that this is a healthy decision
– you’d give yourself a caffeine IV drip if that were at all possible
– your class notes become less and less detailed and your handwriting becomes messier and messier
– a day off means catching up on TV instead of studying
– you start not caring about your grades
– you clean your apartment and paint your toenails on separate days because you don’t have the motivation to do both at once