Ack, I am the *epitome* of a blogging fail.
Every night, as I sit on my couch watching HGTV, I think about how I should write a post. And every time I return to WordPress and begin typing, I wonder why I ever left. I’m not an excellent writer, but I love it, and it makes me feel wonderful. It’s cathartic, especially when wearing cozy pajamas and sipping a huge mug of tea.
So really, now that the semester is winding down, I am going to make a more concerted effort to right. For a few reasons…
1) Wedding planning. Yep, we set a date! I don’t often talk about getting engaged but now that wedding planning is the only other major thing in my life aside from school, it’s hard to ignore that fact…it is all consuming
2) Research. I need to practice writing. Even if my blog is just a brain dump, some writing is better than no writing.
3) Perspective. Often, putting things down makes me realize that either I am right or just being plain crazy. It’s the latter more often than I’d like to admit…
4) Health. It’s time to keep myself accountable.
5) Embracing life, a.k.a the most important reason. I don’t want to be the bride who is so stressed out with planning her wedding that she has no time to enjoy it. I don’t want this time in my life to just fly by without me stopping to soak it all in. I want to rekindle my relationship with God and really love the whole ritual of church. I want to practice being thankful for everything, even when I really just want to shout and stomp my feet.
So yay, here’s to December.